Qualys Announces TruRisk, FixIT and ProtectIT Packages in AWS Marketplace
October 2023 by Marc Jacob
Qualys, Inc. announced the availability of its award-winning VMDR TruRisk, FixIT and ProtectIT capabilities in AWS Marketplace priced and packaged for small-to-medium sized businesses (SMBs) and small-to-medium enterprises (SMEs).
AWS Marketplace is a digital catalog with thousands of software listings from independent software vendors that makes it easy to find, test, buy and deploy software that runs on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The Qualys offering will help SMBs and SMEs get the most out of their cybersecurity budgets by reducing cyber risk across their infrastructure and driving business growth.
The package includes vulnerability, patch and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) capabilities. Customers will be able to access three of Qualys’ award-winning products via a single engine:
• VMDR TruRisk – Brings the power of Qualys Cloud Platform and the capabilities of VMDR to small and medium-sized businesses. With VMDR TruRisk, smaller organizations can now access enterprise-grade asset visibility, vulnerability management, risk assessment, and prioritized remediation workflows.
• VMDR TruRisk FixIT – Provides all the benefits of VMDR TruRisk as well as Qualys Patch Management for risk-based detection and remediation. With VMDR TruRisk FixIT, customers can prioritize vulnerabilities and automate patching based on business criticality.
• VMDR TruRisk ProtectIT – Delivers all the benefits of VMDR TruRisk FixIT plus additional machine learning-based anti-malware and threat protection layered with business context via Qualys Multi-Vector EDR.
Customers will be able to choose either an annual or consumption-based pricing model. To learn more about this package, please visit:
• Qualys VMDR FixIT in AWS Marketplace
• Qualys VMDR ProtectIT in AWS Marketplace
Additionally, Qualys leverages AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), AWS Lambda, and Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) to contrast and deploy its awarding-winning deep learning artificial intelligence (AI)-based threat detection platform. The Qualys deep learning AI built on AWS is the core AI platform used through the Qualys Cloud Platform. Using AWS, Qualys can scale its deep learning AI infrastructure to meet the needs of its large customer base.