REF AG010 - Senior Cyber Security Consultant (m/w) in Zurich, Brussels or Duesseldorf
November 2015 by Marc Jacob
Our client is on the lookout for exceptional consultants in the information security field, who are prepared to take responsibility and make a real contribution from day one. Successful candidates can expect global career options and a rapid progression in an environment where training and development is a key priority. As a senior security consultant you will be a major contributor to the delivery of high quality results to our national and international clients.
The job will include advisory services to clients in the areas of IT infrastructure and operations security, information security governance, data protection and related compliance matters, security policies and standards, risk assessments, vulnerability management and penetration testing, business continuity management and enterprise application security.
Place of work is Zurich, Brussels or Duesseldorf.
We are looking for candidates with:
• Bachelor or Master degree (Information technology or any related field preferred)
• 2 to 4 years of experience in the IT security field and certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISm, ITIL, Prince of Advantage.
• Good understanding in some of the following areas: privacy and data protection, application security, server security, network security and vulnerability management, information security management systems (ISMS), identity and access management.
• Good understanding in some of the following areas: encryption, source code analysis, penetration testing, application and system hardening, data loss prevention, security incident and event management, access certification, identity management, role management, access management, strong authentication, firewall management and logical network segmentation.
• Excellent English skills and German is an Advantage.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for anyone looking to work in an environment which is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop a peer group whom you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
Further Information on this role and other roles we are currently hiring for, please contact L.Hinterberger@adeptisgroup.com