SANS returns to Brussels this winter with vital information security training
October 2015 by Marc Jacob
SANS Institute will be returning to Belgium in early 2016 to host five essential information security training courses. The training event, SANS Brussels, offers security, pen testing and forensics tracks including the popular SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp taught by Dr. Eric Cole, SANS faculty Fellow, course author and member of the Commission on Cyber Security for the 44th President.
SANS Brussels Winter 2016 takes place from Monday 18th to Saturday 23rd January at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in the heart of Brussels and includes a programme of evening talks and networking opportunities. Training courses at the event are:
• SEC542: Web App Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking with Raul Siles
• SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style with Dr. Eric Cole
• SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling with Steve Armstrong
• FOR572: Advanced Network Forensics and Analysis with George Bakos
• FOR408: Windows Forensic Analysis
Each course has an associated GIAC certification and discounted rates for the certification attempt are available when purchased with a training course.