REF AG009 - IT Security Experts (m/w) in Zurich
November 2015 by Marc Jacob
Our client is looking for bright and talented individuals with a strong IT security background who will provide IT security consulting services for clients in various industries. Successful candidates will join a rapidly growing team and will gain with the opportunity to enhance their skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science and any IT related fields
• Minimum of 8 years experience within IT security (although more or less will be considered)
• Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, PRINCE2 and ITIL
• Strong expertise in one or more of the following areas: information security management systems (ISMS), privacy and data protection, identity and access management, application security, and threat & vulnerability management.
• Demonstrable experience with team leadership and business development
• Willingness to travel
• Excellent communication skills in either German and English
Our client is a leading Cyber Risk Services practice with a proven track record of working on complex and challenging Cyber Security issues. Successful candidates will get the chance to learn from world class security experts. Furthermore the company will provide their employees with the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest for them and grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector. The role offers an opportunity to develop a very good skill set within a varied, fast paced environment which is both challenging and highly rewarding.
If you wish to apply for the role, or to simply find out more, then do not hesitate to contact me using the following methods: