REF AG008 - Cyber Security Consultant (m/w) in Zurich
November 2015 by Marc Jacob
Our client is looking for bright and talented individuals with a strong IT security background who will provide IT security consulting services for clients in various industries. Successful candidates will join a rapidly growing team and will gain with the opportunity to enhance their skills in the areas of technical competency, business development, client service and people development.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science and any IT related fields.
• 3-5 years experience within IT security (although more or less will be considered)
• Expertise in one or more of the following areas: identity and access management, data loss prevention, security incident and event management, encryption, source code analysis, penetration testing
• Good understanding of security relevant industry standards and good practice, such as ISO 2700x series, COBIT, ITIL, ISF SoGP, PCI DSS, etc..
• Strong team player.
• Preferably experienced in client facing consulting.
• Strong communication skills
Our client is a leading Cyber Risk Services practice with a proven track record of working on complex and challenging Cyber Security issues. Successful candidates will get the chance to learn from world class security experts. Furthermore the company will provide their employees with the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest for them and grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector. The role offers an opportunity to develop a very good skill set within a varied, fast paced environment which is both challenging and highly rewarding.
If you wish to apply for the role, or to simply find out more, then do not hesitate to contact me using the following methods: