New JASK Trident Platform is launched
July 2017 by Marc Jacob
JASK announced the general availability of JASK Trident, which increases operational efficiency in security operations over 10x, enabling security operations teams to proactively defend networks with autonomous threat-hunting instead of staying in a reactive posture. JASK Trident uses AI to facilitate machine driven: alert triage, malicious behaviors detection, and investigations into those behaviors. The Trident platform provides improved agility and effectiveness for enterprise security operations teams.
JASK Trident Improves Efficacy of Security Operations Teams Security operations teams are overwhelmed with thousands of security alerts from a multitude of security point-solutions. Traditional triage and investigation processes for sorting through those alerts rely on slow and time-consuming manual responses. These shortcomings deprive security teams of the crucial agility and speed they need to respond to today’s threats.
To make security operations more effective, JASK Trident:
• Monitors networks end to end, surfacing and triaging the most relevant attacks using advanced AI, while providing a clear picture of the attack surface.
• Applies machine learning-based analytics to detect potential malicious behaviors by assets and users across the network.
• Offers modern ad-hoc data exploration and visualization capabilities through “notebooks.”
• Allows security analysts to configure any external and internal context enrichment that operationalizes data aggregation to dramatically reduce time to insight. Cloud-Based Security Platform Improves Operational Efficiency 10x
JASK Trident is a cloud-based solution that is easy to deploy and quick to yield results, increasing operational efficiency by a factor of 10. For new and existing customers, JASK Trident offers the following benefits:
• Empowers security analysts to spend time on higher-order activities — such as threat hunting — allowing proactive defense rather than a constant reactive posture.
• Reduces the risk of data breaches because security operations teams can accelerate the detection of malicious activities without increasing the need for hiring additional security analysts.
• Offers unprecedented network visibility to support automated threat detection.
• Provides threat detection and analysis across remote offices that may have previously lacked coverage.
JASK Trident is a cloud-based solution available as an SaaS model with subscription pricing. JASK Trident is available now.