Join our meetup to speed up sales and develop your presence at Russian market within the International All-over-IP Forum 2019. You request, we deliver!
November 2019 by Marc Jacob
Are you interested in doing business in Russia? Join our special meetup within the International All-over-IP Forum in November 20-22, Moscow, to catch up with decision makers and potential partners. We could arrange your personal meetings with major Russian distributors and system integrators and also big local and international companies.
We invite you:
• to be presented to Russian distributors and system integrators face-to-face;
• to participate in the informal discussion and ask actual questions about doing business in Russia;
• to meet new potential partners and exchange promising contacts;
• to join the exposition tour of the Forum;
• to scan badges and get the decrypted lists of your new contacts (the instruction will be given to you) and
• to get our support, attention and assistance before, during and after the event.
When: November, 20
Where: Sokolniki Expo, pavilion 4, Moscow, Russia
Among the participants of the Forum are such big companies as: GRUNDIG Security, Basler AG, Milestone Systems, OSRAM, Dahua Technology, FRAMOS GmbH, Siklu Communication, Hanwha Techwin, ABLOY and many others. Join us to be in the centre of the most energetic high-tech event >>
We’re ready to take into account all obstacles, preventing you from participating and to make the best offer, helping you to be introduced to the right people, to create trust and to understand how the security market works.
The moderator of the meeting will be Andrey Miroshkin – CEO of Groteck Business Media company with a rich experience of organizing events and deep knowledge of the Russian market of security.
Take your short cut to the market and fill in the form or contact me by email to get the quick response with all the details. Will be waiting for your coming to make business together!
Best wishes, Galina Skochko International Smarketing Manager All-over-IP firstname.lastname@example.org